A Ragamuffin's Journey

01 March 2006

Book-A-Minute Classics

Those who know me best know how much I love to read, especially the classics. As such I usually will not read abridged or edited editions, preferring to get as close to the original as I can.

That being said, however, I humbly submit for your perusal the Book-A-Minute Classics. Click on the link and then on your favorite book, or one that you've been wanting to read for years but could never find the time. This resource site will help you grasp the nuts-and-bolts of the stories you've always wanted to read. Why only this morning I took in Hamlet, Walden, The Confessions of St. Augustine and the entire Lord of the Rings series.

Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself. :)

http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/classics.shtml

Jeff 9:30 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment